Bug on Jean Grey

Imatchthree
Imatchthree Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
When enemy matches 5 and gets defeated in a chain event, they will continue to match one more tile instead of ending their turn.

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is the match a result of a cascade? The passive will fire upon the first match 5, but then it will continue resolving the board, even though they're stunned. So, if the created crit tile lands in between two of the same tiles, it will continue, as that was still part of their turn.

It can't go to your turn while leaving something like bluetile.pngredcrit.pngbluetile.png on the board.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The passive stuns the enemies before they die, so the next wave shows up unstunned and ready to take their extra turn.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    With enemy teams it's difficult to see the effect of Jean's 1-turn stun because they weren't going to do anything after that match-5 anyways (except make one more match), and if the match-5 leads to a cascade, as noted above, they'll get the whole cascade before the turn ends. It makes sense if you think about it, being stunned won't stop the board from falling and can't stop while there's still matches to resolve.

They won't make another match after the board settles, however.

Then on your turn the stun counter decrements by 1 (to 0) and they're not stunned any more. Its more obvious with the 2-turn stun from ranks 3+ because they'll still be stunned on your turn.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I've noticed on goons it doesn't seem to work correctly.

Goons match 5 (*sigh*)
    JG stun goes off
    CD tiles tick
    "Focus" shifts to my team

Shouldn't the stun take effect and move the focus to my team before those CDs tick? I'd expect:

Goons match 5 (*sigh again*)
    JG stun goes off
    "Focus" shifts to my team