Hood destroyed my Blade countdown

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Is this normal?

I had Blade's green countdown out and used Hood's black and it destroyed Blade's countdown. Has this happened to anyone else or is this how it's always been I just didn't notice?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hood Black causes your countdown tiles to decrease by 1. Was the Blade countdown at 1?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    It's been awhile since I had those two on a team. In the past it would just trigger the countdown to fire again and go back to one.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not normal. I just tested, and Intimidation made Nightstalker process once, but the countdown remained, as it should.

Did you have any other tiles out that would have been properly removed by Intimidation at the time? Is it possible that could have caused tiles to shift causing the Nightstalker countdown to get matched away?
  • firethorne
    Hood Black causes your countdown tiles to decrease by 1. Was the Blade countdown at 1?

Blade's countdown is always at 1. It is one of the repeating ones, like Human Torch's green.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    firethorne wrote:
    Not normal. I just tested, and Intimidation made Nightstalker process once, but the countdown remained, as it should.

Did you have any other tiles out that would have been properly removed by Intimidation at the time? Is it possible that could have caused tiles to shift causing the Nightstalker countdown to get matched away?

The only countdown tile I had out was Nightstalker. I then used Intimidation and it disappeared and I thought a tile fell into the new spot. It was at the end of a match, so maybe it did something weird with my Victory banner? But I could've sworn it was destroyed.
  • firethorne
    Oh, it happened as the match ended? I wouldn't be worried about it then. I'll bet it did process the countdown along with dealing damage, but then since there were no enemies left, aborted the thread and it just never got reset. I've seen some other odd stuff go on as the victory banner plays. Probably all by design so it doesn't bother playing animations or do unnecessary processing and waste time when there's nobody left.