Day 2 being unable to log in

I'm now going on day 2 of being unable to log in. Game starts, gets to the start-up screen, then the Ironheart pop-up shows up, and everything freezes. After 30 seconds, i get a message saying that MPQ is not responding and would i like to Wait, Quit, or Put in a Ticket. I've put in 2 tickets with no response, hitting Wait does nothing.
Has anyone else had this problem, or am i just screwed as long as the Ironheart pop-up is there?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    The ticket you're submitting may not be going to D3 or Demiurge. It may be going to your phone's OS manufacturer. Please open a ticket with D3 GO! support.
  • thank for the response. i sent them a ticket, and hopefully they respond quickly. my Alliance boots people who don't log in for 7 days, and getting booted because the game keeps crashing would really suck.
  • Got the same problem here. I unistalled the game and then reinstalled. It worked, the freezing was gone but i've lost my account (i didn't logged it with facebook icon_cry.gif ). Now i'm waiting Costumer Support to help me recover my account.