Virgin nodes not at full points

Kaazz
Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
I just went through all the nonessential nodes in the Hearts of Darkness sub (some more than once), waiting to do essentials at the end. Did one essential (twice) and went to do the next one and it's showing less than full points - and I haven't done it yet! Icon clearly does not have the "redo" arrow. In fact, it's the Riri node - a character i don't have, so couldn't possibly do it! Why are these nodes not at full points when I haven't even done them once???

I have searched the forum for some announcement that says essential nodes all lose points when you do one, or something like that, but haven't found anything. Did I miss an announcement or is this a bug? If it's a bug, it's VERY VERY irritating! I'm gonna lose huge points on this event!!!

Comments

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    I just cleared the game from my cache and reloaded, and the I played nodes are now showing full points, as they should. SO, a bug, yes, but there appears to be a workaround.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a case where the game's local clock gets out of sync with the actual time on the servers. Reloading the app is the best fix I know, but I don't *think* it will actually impact your scoring in any case.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    I had this too from time to time. But for me it wasn't really that they were not full points. For example, a 160 point node, would be worth 160 but show the green bar below ( which normally doesn't happen)