PvE Event Hoarding

Quick Fire
Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I saved 10 tokens from the last HoD event which was a new release. I expected to be able to cash them in when the event reran with a vault. Much to my dismay, I was wrong.

Does anyone know if the previous run had a vault and not been a new release, would the tokens have carried over provided this run was still not a new release?

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    According to the Compendium of PVE Threads thread, Heart of Darkness was last ran 12-01-2016 and was the release event for Medusa.
  • Quick Fire
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    According to the Compendium of PVE Threads thread, Heart of Darkness was last ran 12-01-2016 and was the release event for Medusa.

Exactly which meant it didn't have a vault and doesn't allow me to use my hoarded tokens in the current vault.

My question is if i save tokens from a PvE event with a vault, can i use those tokens with the vault next time that same PvE has a vault?
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes you can save those tokens and they will be good next time the event runs with a vault. However for all new releases there is no vault so they pull from a non-vault recruit screen and will not carry over to the vaults. Those you can open anytime with the same odds as when the new release ran (.1% for the new character).
  • Quick Fire
    revskip wrote:
    Yes you can save those tokens and they will be good next time the event runs with a vault. However for all new releases there is no vault so they pull from a non-vault recruit screen and will not carry over to the vaults. Those you can open anytime with the same odds as when the new release ran (.1% for the new character).

Gotcha thanks