MPQ Facebook Login Not Working

TheMastermins
TheMastermins Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
So at the moment I am not able to play MPQ at home. I play at the library across from my school. I downloaded the game and hit Restore Account. I logged in and then the tutorial started. Afterwards, it said that the data was backed up on Facebook. It didn't restore my data. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it multiple times, getting the same result every time. I'm afraid that my data might be gone. I was wondering if this maybe happened to anyone else?

Comments

• THSpawn
    THSpawn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    try installing facebook app, and logging in to it, then try again, if you dont have it already. I think you can uninstall fb afterwards.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    So at the moment I am not able to play MPQ at home. I play at the library across from my school. I downloaded the game and hit Restore Account. I logged in and then the tutorial started. Afterwards, it said that the data was backed up on Facebook. It didn't restore my data. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it multiple times, getting the same result every time. I'm afraid that my data might be gone. I was wondering if this maybe happened to anyone else?

There are some suggestions here in our FAQ - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=save-game-questions

If these aren't helpful, please reach out to support and they will be able to assist. Thanks.