Unable to play Terrors Event

Options
holli
holli Posts: 33
Like the last Event:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57617

I cant play Terrors Event, still getting No Opponent Found.

I am able to play QB, like the last time.
IOS on newest Version, App on newest Version.

Thats frustrating, maybe i stop playing this game.

Comments

• Fire4Eyez
    Options
    I still couldn't play either and I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling restarting and reinstalling...still error no match found
  • holli
    Options
    I made a factory Reset of my Device and it didnt help too. The Support is trying to help me since 8 days. But until now, they have no idea ...

It is annoying to miss so much Events and rewards ...
  • Sambr0
    Options
    Haven't been able to compete in a pvp event since the last inventors fair and the only thing support have asked me to do is update my OS (already done) and uninstall/reinstall the game (for the 5th time). Getting fed up with the same copy/paste emails and the lack of actual support I am receiving.
  • holli
    Options
    Yeah, since the last infentors fair i am not able to play.
    12 Days now without PvP.

The same here, install, reinstall, factory reset.

I think its a game making bug, color mastery or QB Winrate whatever they use for is for some players broken. They had this issue October last year.
  • Fire4Eyez
    Options
    I'm still unable to play in any event since C2 released and last update came out.
    I've also sent in numerous support tickets and nothing's been fixed yet. Really hoping this next update fixes this because I've tried everything. And it's extremely frustrating to loose out on so much gold, runes and free packs while watching everyone else's decks get stronger against the New cards that are being released. Right before this I spent 50.00 in Google play for this game, but if it's not fixed I'm quiting. There's just no point to even try when your continuely letting your Coalition down.
  • Sambr0
    Options
    Hello D3 Go! Customer,

"Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Thank you for taking this time to report the issue that you are experiencing. We will inform the developer of the issue to make sure they are aware that the problem is occurring.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)"

Looks like nothing's going to be done about it.
  • holli
    Options
    The closed my ticket without solution.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Are all of you getting the same "No Match Found" error when attempting to play in these events? Did this apply to each node or just certain ones?
  • Sambr0
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Are all of you getting the same "No Match Found" error when attempting to play in these events? Did this apply to each node or just certain ones?

All nodes, different planeswalkers in different events. Something is wrong with our accounts and support can't be stuffed to figure it out.
  • holli
    Options
    This Error comes only in PvP Events, not PvE, not Story Mode, not Quick Battle.

Each Node and Different Planeswalkers, this has something todo with Matchmaking in PvP Events. Mastery Level / Winrate something like that.
    Reinstall / Factory Reset !!! Nothing helps, so it is Matchmaking for sure.

They had this issue Octobre last year and solved it but its back.

Support says they are working on it.

And yeah ... 2 Weeks loosing Rewards is uncool.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    I went ahead and reached out to the development team last Friday to investigate this more, since it appears this might be a separate issue from the error message solved in the previous update:
    An error message displays when assigning a Planeswalker to a node for any PvP Event.
    Thanks for the help! I'll let everyone know if I hear any updates.
  • holli
    Options
    I could play the Terrors Event for the first time since 14 days.

So maybe they solved the Issue.