More events like PVP Sim, please

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I really like PVP Sim. It's competitive and stressful, but because it lasts a few weeks, just about everyone who wants to gets a chance to hit max progression (as long as you have a decent 3*/4* roster or better, for the most part).

I would love for more events (PVP or PVE) that last a week or more, so that people could truly play them when they want. They could have great prizes such as a 5* that would require a decent amount of work to achieve, but that if you made a good go of it over the full week/few weeks, then you could get it fairly easily.

The current PVPs and PVEs are great, but they are stressful because they are so short. You need to do well in pvp three times per week to keep up with top alliances, which can be tough if you're busy. And similar with PVE.. if you want to have a life on weekends, then you miss out on around half of the PVEs, including new releases.

Again, I'm not saying we should get rid of the current PVPs and PVEs, because of course that would never happen.

But it would be nice to have a few longer-lasting events every now and then, in addition to the current PVP Sim. And the points from those events don't need to be tied to any season or anything. It can be truly optional, play at your own pace. I think it would be great!!!

Comments

• Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them introduce a longer PVE type event with the introduction of intercepts. Something like a month long gauntlet.

Can you imagine how much their revunue drops on two day subs if they get money per view?

Maybe paid differently. Dunno.