How is this possible?

Options
Serakiel
Serakiel Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
In quick battle, how can someone be at 2230 points already, 800 above the next couple of people, and they are 1000 above 5th and 6th? What kind of deck do you need to run to be at that insane amount of points? Also, we're wondering if this is drug induced (Crystal meth) maybe to be this far ahead of everyone. Makes no mathematical logistical sense.

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    See:

Post directly beneath this one

And

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57060
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nono. This is what I was afraid of.

Vital information has not been supplied. Don't start linking it to cheating until it is.

The current qb started more than 48 hours ago. Depending on the bracket, those scores are not only possible, they might be par for course.

1) qb is time based and competitive in nature. It is not at all uncommon to have a big lead over second place to feel safe while you sleep.

2) 2 minutes a game seems to be the new average top speed. That's 180points an hour. 2k over 2 days is far from impossible, especially if the top two have been very competitive in egging each other forward. A
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This same exact thread gets made every other day. If people knew where the info was they could read it and come to their own conclusions. I am not playing QB so I don't know who is going against who, but from what it sounds like, there seems to be known cheaters in most brackets.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also, given the fact that "cheating" has been publicized, I would imagine anyone doing so would at least make an attempt to guise their actions. You know, by only scoring something that has been generally accepted as "possible".