Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

JamieMadrox
JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2014 in Off Topic
Just got back from seeing this film. It's 12:30am and I can't sleep I'm so jacked with adrenaline right now. What an awesome movie this was. It was such a great political/spy thriller that it didn't seem any more of a superhero film that a James Bond film does. The was so much good and MCU changing events that I'm still trying to process everything.[/spoiler]

Comments

• I saw it last night and loved it. I think I still slightly prefer the Thor movies to the Cap ones, but they are all great. I'm definitely looking forward to Guardians and everything else in the Marvel movie universe.

Without spoiling anything, I think my favorite scenes were the first action scene on the boat and the mid-credits scene was just awesome to see and speculate on how they are going to implement them.
  • quadiak
    quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Just came back from this movie, I think it might be the best yet from the marvel franchise. I have never been huge Cap fan, but this movie really has me rooting for him.
  • I liked it a lot, but it seemed darker than the previous movies. It was much more violent than previous ones. Which was fine because my kids are more mature now, but I think for smaller kids it could be intimidating.

Great movie for teens and adults, though.
  • MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Thought this movie was better then the first one.
  • I enjoyed this more than the first one as well. Good action, good development, and good ties to the TV show.