Finally Starting my 4* Guide

Dauthi
Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I just wanted to let everyone know I am starting a 4* guide in the same format as my 3* guide. It's going to take longer because I'm going to be more detailed in my description of the characters because 4*s take more time and effort to champion making the decision on who to keep even more relevant with this guide.

I am going off my general understanding of each character to start with, so the current rankings may change a bit as I introduce new numbers and compare them. I am trying to start with the worst characters I know/own and work my way up to the best.

It will be in the Guides section of the forums if you want to find it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57721&p=627011#p627011

Comments

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Your 3* guide helped me through my 3* phase of the game. I'm so looking forward for your 4* guide. While it's under construction, and not pinned, I'm bookmarking it.
  • Mpqdr72
    Mpqdr72 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for this new guide Dauthi, your 3* guide have definitely helped me along the road. I'm in the process of making all my 3's champions (22 so far) so I'm not in the 4* transition yet. Your 4* guide will most definitely be used a lot. Any chance that you will revisit your 3* guide to include Thanos?
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome news. Your guide absolutely helped me with decision making at the 3* level. I've still got it bookmarked for reference.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    For comparison, there is a 4 star guide in the characters forum.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I've been looking forward to this. I've referenced your 3* guide quite a bit.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Looking forward to this. Your 3* guide was a huge help in my 3* transition, and now that I'm facing the 4* transition this comes at a perfect time.
  • Dauthi
    Mpqdr72 wrote:
    Any chance that you will revisit your 3* guide to include Thanos?

Definitely, I should have him champed soon. I still need to play with Dr. Strange and add him and edit the guide, it still has some eyesore typos and grammar errors.
    For comparison, there is a 4 star guide in the characters forum.

I've saw a ranking, and a spreadsheet and eyeballed their opinions. I still need a lot of research so they definitely help. Like my 3* guide I am trying to offer a very detailed analysis, numbers, and ability references. I am going to really go all out since I am also in the middle of the 4* realm.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Awesome news!!!!!!
  • Dauthi
    Alright, I probably should have waited to post this originally because the guide looked kinda funky since I started with characters I thought were bad first, then worked my way up. It made bad characters look good.

The guide is just about finished now and should look a lot better. I will likely polish it up more as I add more characters I champion. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Thanks Dauthi, your efforts are much appreciated. Your 3* guide was of big help to me when transitioning from 2* to 3* so definitely will look into your new guide! icon_cool.gif