Remove training buttons when I lose PVP Match

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Pretty much the only time I lose matches is in my final PVP match when I'm almost at 1200 points but manage to do a terrible screw up and be defeated by an endless cascade.

What adds insult to injury is that I my flurry of button-pressing, instead of jumping into my next carefully queued match, I end up hitting the "Train Characters" or "Buy New Tokens!" screen that show up as buttons on the Game Over / Suggestions screen.

It would be great if those buttons were removed from that particular Game Over screen during PVP.

I have very limited time in PVP before I lose hundreds of points, so it's frustrating to accidentally end up in the Training Characters screen, and then I have to frantically navigate back to my matches.

I may have difficulty getting to 1200 points, but I am advanced enough of a player that I know that leveling up my characters and buying tokens is the key to success. I do it all the time EXCEPT during my PVP shield hops. I would level up my 5*s if I ever pulled non-duplicate tokens for them!

Also the in-game advice I'm given when losing matches isn't helpful and frankly quite basic and insulting. I'd prefer there was no advice. When I need advice, I go to these message boards to ask the veteran players!

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    It would be nice if a number of options like this could be classified as 'tips' and we have the option to 'ignore' them or 'never see this again' checkbox.