Disabling Animations Option

ntcplanters
ntcplanters Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
I do not know if there is already a post out about this, but I could not find one.

Regardless, what do you all think about the devs adding an option to disable the animations? I do not know about you, but sometimes they are annoying, or even painful to the eyes (depending upon my level of fatigue). It would also help battles to be fought faster.

I am not saying to do away with them, just to give the option in the settings menu.

I can imagine that it would not take much to add such an option. Just a thought.

Comments

• monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I don't think that's something we'll ever see. If it were an option, those disabling them would have a significant advantage in both PvE (faster clear times) and PvP (shorter hop times) over those that didn't disable them. There would never be a reason to leave them on.

Don't get me wrong; as someone who uses Black Bolt in almost every match, I would love to see this. I just don't ever expect to see it happen.
  • ntcplanters
    ntcplanters Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I don't think that's something we'll ever see. If it were an option, those disabling them would have a significant advantage in both PvE (faster clear times) and PvP (shorter hop times) over those that didn't disable them. There would never be a reason to leave them on.

I don't think that faster clear times would be much of a problem, personally. People would still have to use health packs, and, if they ran out, would just have to spend money that much faster, to keep playing: which, you can imagine, would appeal to the devs.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Yes! Please, yes!

That's it, no !ore to add