Drop rate revision is needed!

Trilly Biggus
Trilly Biggus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
So I log on today and see that Ironheart is the new cover drop opportunity. I decide to pony up...yet another time of many... and buy the $100 Stark Salary. Figured getting 40 covers would dramatically better my chances. WRONG!!! Out of the 40 covers I got; I only got 2 4*'s, 3 3*'s and all the rest were 2 stars I can't do anything with but sell. Go to the ? Mark and see that the drop rate for Ironheart was 0.1%. Are you kidding me?? Your feature character pack and the drop rate for them is that abysmal. To me personally if someone drops a 100 bucks on your game the least you can do is adjust the drop rates to give them covers worthy of the $$ they just spent with you. If someone has 16000 coins you know pretty darn well that they paid for them. I just gave $100 and really didn't get anything worth spending it for. If you want to encourage people to continually make purchases you may want to fix that ASAP because reading on FB posts and the forums players are starting to get fed up with the unfairness of it.