Objectives in Terrors.

Options
2»

Comments

• E1Q1G6
    E1Q1G6 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Does not work even in win. I summoned Ulrich x2 with Dubious challange. I won the game without loosing a point of health, but did not cast any from my hand. 0/2 points from objective "Win the fight and summon two wolves or warewolves."
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Ok. Thanks for the information everyone! I'll include that in my bug report to the developers.
  • J_Samael_C
    J_Samael_C Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Clues does not count as supports anymore
  • TimWebko
    Options
    J_Samael_C wrote:

Which is a different bug/issue - maybe start a new thread?
  • E1Q1G6
    E1Q1G6 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    J_Samael_C wrote:

The real issue here is nothing counts as a spell, support, or creature unless it is hard cast from your hand. This WILL be annoying/exploited until the bug is fixed, and this is a very hard thing to fix. This takes care of moon/frog counting as a summon, but in this created another issue by solving a previous one.
  • Dlee610
    Dlee610 Posts: 22
    Options
    I noticed creatures put in the battlefield as a result of casting oath of the gatewatch no longer count towards secondary summoned creatures objectives. It used to and I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes as being a change.

If this was done purposely it would have been nice to know prior to losing out on hitting a secondary objective. If it was not intentionally done could it be changed back?

Edit: noticed there was a thread in bugs in this topic relating to any non-casted creature not counting including planewsalker abilities, from under the floorboards and oath of Lilliana. Is this not a bug I suggest changing it back.
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Merged all threads related to this issue
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Since the objective says you also need to win the game, has anyone noticed if this issue still occurs when you also win the game? Maybe for some reason the counter doesn't count those summons if you don't win?

Absolutely, 100% sure

Its really easy to replicate. If any QC was done, it would be caught.
  • Winerek
    Options
    Have not recieved credit for summiming spirits or vampires.
  • kinomoto
    Options
    I was also surprised that Not Forgotten no longer filled the objective like it used to do yesterday. Nothing has changed in the wording of the card or the objective. Both still say "Summon".

I assume this is related to this bugfix:
    - Progress is added to the Burst objective when Returning a creature to the battlefield.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not forgotten doesnt trigger spirits...

Also Arlin flipped 2nd ability spawning 4 2/2 werewolves doesnt count to the summon werewolves trigger either !??!
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    for those still trying for the objectives, the best attempt
    so far is to cast from respective card. eg if you need to
    summon creatures, fill up a creature card with mana and
    cast that. don't use spell or support cards (or any other
    method such as planeswalker abilities) to summon a
    creature onto the battlefield, it'll probably not count.

HH
  • Shino
    Shino Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was having this problem the last time they ran the event...

Someone please post if the problem is still there when the event starts back up today.
  • erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Since the objective says you also need to win the game, has anyone noticed if this issue still occurs when you also win the game? Maybe for some reason the counter doesn't count those summons if you don't win?

I win and it doesn't register. I had spirits come into play via Vessel of Ephemera and Gone Not Forgotten, both with "summmon" in the card text.