Not Getting Nodes of Power Personal Rewards [Devs Aware]

Options
erakbgg
erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
Ever since the Nodes of Power event was updated to its current form, it has not given me the personal rewards at the event's end. All three times I finished in the top 25, but would only get the coalition reward. Anyone else experience this? I've filed tickets for each occasion, but it's a ton of back-and-forth before they manually give me the rewards.

I managed to take a video of the third time this happened:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvYbW ... sp=sharing

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    just happened to me. I've sent a ticket too.

HH
  • Muche
    Muche Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here. My first ticket submitted.
  • erakbgg
    Options
    Muche wrote:

Has anyone heard back regarding their tickets? I haven't gotten a reply in several days. I noticed another Nodes of Power starts tomorrow and I don't want to have a third rewardless NoP event.
  • Muche
    Options
    erakbgg wrote:
    Muche wrote:

Has anyone heard back regarding their tickets? I haven't gotten a reply in several days. I noticed another Nodes of Power starts tomorrow and I don't want to have a third rewardless NoP event.
    I got a reply requesting some additional information on Friday. I don't really expect an answer for that today.
  • gulgoth
    gulgoth Posts: 73
    Options
    Happened to me this time.
  • erakbgg
    Options
    The most recent NoP event (ending 1/25) finally paid the right rewards for me. The only thing different was I finished top 50, not top 25.
  • Muche
    Options
    Just an update. The support responded back and gifted the missing rewards.
    Also in the latest NoP, I got the rewards as expected via claiming them from the inbox message.
  • erakbgg
    Options
    Muche wrote:
    Just an update. The support responded back and gifted the missing rewards.
    Also in the latest NoP, I got the rewards as expected via claiming them from the inbox message.

You're lucky. My support guy keeps replying asking the same questions over and over.
  • gulgoth
    gulgoth Posts: 73
    Options
    Just got my rewards gifted to me. Only 2 days after it happened. i expected it to take a lot longer, so I'm pleasantly surprised. Granted i had screenshots and all the info ready since I've dealt with CS before
  • erakbgg
    Options
    It happened again. It seems to only happen to me when I finish in the top 25. The one time since the Kaladesh update when I finished worse than that, they paid out as normal.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    erakbgg wrote:
    It happened again. It seems to only happen to me when I finish in the top 25. The one time since the Kaladesh update when I finished worse than that, they paid out as normal.
    Have you found this to be consistent behavior across all events, or just Nodes of Power? I'm trying to narrow down the issue in order to either locate the bug in the database, or add one with as much detail as possible.
  • erakbgg
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    erakbgg wrote:
    Have you found this to be consistent behavior across all events, or just Nodes of Power? I'm trying to narrow down the issue in order to either locate the bug in the database, or add one with as much detail as possible.

Just Nodes of Power.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Thanks! I've passed this information along to the development team, and they'll be investigating.

Update: It seems that there is an issue with the Silver tier ranks 5 - 25 rewards. A formal bug report has been submitted, and the team will be looking into it to figure out what's wrong.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    just to update.

I got a dupe (so assume support sorted out my reward).
    recently nop have been giving me the correct rewards.
    this was after I uninstalled, clear cache and then reinstalled
    as suggested by support.

HH
  • Muche
    Options
    I've submitted another ticket for this for the recent NoP (#295925). Support answered with the same questionnaire as before. Sadly, it seems they have to send the questionnaire, even though I included answers to it in the original ticket text.

@Brigby, is there a bug number one could include in a ticket to link it to this issue more directly?
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This happened to me for the first time last NoP event. I placed 13th, and did not receive the individual rewards but received the coallition one. I am also silver tier. Opened a ticket #297268 to suport. Hope this dont take so long to solve.