Mystique Purple Skill broken [Devs Aware]

4eric16
4eric16 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
Mystique's purple skill does not wwork. It says not enoigh tiles on the board even though there's plenty of basic purple tiles on the board..

Comments

• Ditto - found the same thing happening.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely not Working as IntendedTM (IOW Broken for me as well)
    Bravo devs for fixing a bug that effected overused characters and creating a new one that effects an underused one
    DVtlyzVt.gif

btw now we get to see who else is also bugged since it likely isn't just her
    hopefully if it's just her it can be hotfixed
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Tried to use mystique for the first time in what seems like a decade. Purple power is broken.
    Makes me want to try the other 100 characters I never use to see how they're not working too. And then dream about the following outage if it was OML's yellow, or JG's blue, or Peggy's yellow that was broken.
  • SummerGlau
    Tried to use mystique for the first time in what seems like a decade. Purple power is broken.
    Makes me want to try the other 100 characters I never use to see how they're not working too. And then dream about the following outage if it was OML's yellow, or JG's blue, or Peggy's yellow that was broken.
    The fact that it took this long to be noticed is evidence of how unpopular Mystique is
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonder if everyone with Mystique rostered will get compensation? <Whistles innocently> icon_e_smile.gif
  • mattonline
    mattonline Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    So R118 seems to have a bug where Mystique won't shape shift because there aren't enough tiles, even when plenty of purple/pink tiles are available.

Any other new bugs?
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    qandols wrote:
    Wonder if everyone with Mystique rostered will get compensation? <Whistles innocently> icon_e_smile.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I needed a good laugh after watching my Mystique die (another) death.
  • Tried to use mystique for the first time in what seems like a decade. Purple power is broken.
    The fact that it took this long to be noticed is evidence of how unpopular Mystique is

The break is recent. It happened after the update. Sad to admit this, but I use Mystique. Lol
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    This is definitely a new bug in the latest release. How in the tiny kitty do they manage to create NEW bugs in OLD functionality EVERY SINGLE NEW RELEASE????? This is tiny kitty ridiculous.

And they wonder why they don't get good reviews....
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Just noticed myself, only thing she has going for her (when I use her anyways) is the purple-black combo. I got a nasty surprise. Good thing I dont use her when it's hard icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz wrote:
    This is definitely a new bug in the latest release. How in the tiny kitty do they manage to create NEW bugs in OLD functionality EVERY SINGLE NEW RELEASE?????
    They seem to be on an "Agile" development structure, or something similar. For better or worse, Agile development emphasizes regularly scheduled releases, usually on a two-week cycle, and it is not at all unheard of for those releases to be buggy in known or unknown ways, patching the previous release's bugs while introducing new ones and pushing forward on future features and additions.

Some people swear by it, and some despise it. At the very least, it certainly keeps things interesting.
  • SummerGlau
    apparently this was hotfixed
    an opponent's Mystique used it in SHIELD Simulator today