Monsters Unleashed!

matthatter
matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So, for the poll, I chose X-23. However all the covers are pretty cool. I do like the Spidey one too. And isn't the Devil Dino the same as the original one?

That being said, what other covers would you like to see some variety on?

Me, I'd like to see a new cover for the now totally rad IW. Maybe a Jessica Alba variant *wink wink*

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Vision Mignola variant is the best because Mignola.

The only person who does monsters better than Mignola is Kirby.

You can disagree but you'd be wrong.
  • ClydeFrog76
    More awesome Mignola monsters for people with taste.

http://hellboy.wikia.com/wiki/Year_of_Monsters
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I heard Thor was getting a cover update.
    Just to find her cover is really lame =(
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    X-23 rocks (I actually have the Cover for her token), and i like the old Devil Dino cover
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I found it hard to get a good look at the covers because they were so small.
    I picked the X-23 one.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Kirby Monsters mean you pick Kirby, but since you could pick more than one I also picked Mignola. The rest were more superhero than monster covers.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like most of the Monster covers but I'm a little disappointed there's not some new PvE event to go with it. I would've liked to have fought some monsters. icon_cry.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    Twysta wrote:
    I like most of the Monster covers but I'm a little disappointed there's not some new PvE event to go with it. I would've liked to have fought some monsters. icon_cry.gif

Ditto, I got a bit excited when the splash screen appeared. Silly me.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    The last 3 polls I've been unable to complete because the thing seems bugged.
    Screens all over place and won't stay in one position for me to click anything.

How can I vote if the voting screen can't be seen.

Anyone else had this problem.?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    I found it hard to get a good look at the covers because they were so small.
    I picked the X-23 one.

I thought the same, but going into the game will let you see a bigger version (assuming you have the characters).
  • SummerGlau
    I stand by my choice of X-23
    The coolest character in current X-Men drawn by one of the great 90's X-Artists (Adam Kubert)......
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I like it when they swap covers, even if it is just for promotional reasons. I liked Spidey's best.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    For those having a problem seeing the covers here's the link to the poll, maybe you can see it better if you use a computer https://demiurge.typeform.com/to/oJJNDw
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I hate them. You can't even tell whose cover they are because the characters are so tiny.
  • SummerGlau
    TeamStewie wrote:
    I hate them. You can't even tell whose cover they are because the characters are so tiny.
    Best thing about the X-23 Cover is it's almost all her
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    TeamStewie wrote:
    Best thing about the X-23 Cover is it's almost all her

Ha. That's probably the one I DON'T have.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    I prefer the old covers for all of them, but I'm never going to object to getting a different cover to look at for a few weeks. It mixes things up a bit for a while. I just hope they don't keep any of them.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I could get behind keeping the X-23 or JaneThor covers. The rest are interesting but not as good as the standard ones, for me anyway.

Also, **** is up with the Vision one? The monster looks OK, but Vision just looks like an amorphous green and red blob.
  • prancerosner
    prancerosner Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    absolutely love X-23 cover, please keep

I would love to see all of them all the time: Strange, Medusa, Thor, Cho Hulk, Spidey, Vision, so many good ones

Jarvind wrote:
    Also, **** is up with the Vision one? The monster looks OK, but Vision just looks like an amorphous green and red blob.

that's Mike Mignola's signature style (of Hellboy and BPRD fame, also really good Lord Baltimore series)
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the art, but my lizard brain gets depressed when it realizes the cover I don't recognize is actually just a champ level, not a new toon.