r118 intercepts still not working

bazalenko
bazalenko Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
shield intercepts are still popping up, not playing and getting no rewards. Was happening all last week and now with the update it is still occurring

Comments

• Ronfar
    Ronfar Posts: 150
    I just started having this problem myself.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, this morning none of my intercepts are playing. They start, crash, and I get no rewards.
  • works on my ipad but not on my iPhone
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I'm noticing that they are delayed sometimes too. Just now I finished a ddq fight, got the intercept option, but it didn't start. I then went and cleared the big enchilada and got offered an intercept again. 2 ads played back to back and I got both rewards.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I'm receiving very few intercept, plusit happened once that, after I clicked on "view the video", nothing happened and it just went to the following screen (so, no video and no reward).
  • Nikadaemus
    Nikadaemus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    The last game version was great! Press the button for the video, no video, get reward anyway! Since the last update, I was 'forced' to watch the video for the reward. No big deal. Now, since Sunday, I am getting the offer, the video starts then stays there for a second or two, then crashes back to the game with no reward. Please put it back to the 'get something for nothing' system. icon_e_wink.gif

Also, please get more ads! I can only deal with the same video for a game I am never going to play a few times. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Lampo
    I'm not receiving intercepts anymore...
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    My experience is that if I buy something, I get the intercepts for the next 28 days or something like that. Mind you, I don't have to watch a video even if I am not vip. I just bought ligans thing diring sale last time.
    But, when those 28 days expire, NO intercepts whatsoever
  • Lampo
    Lampo wrote:
    I'm not receiving intercepts anymore...

I now received 2... but didn't work.