How do I know if cs have received my email?

Chris1986
Chris1986 Posts: 4
After getting my account back I had a email saying they had cleared my Facebook saves so when I go back on I can save it again.

This was not the case as the lvl 1 account once again caused me to lose my game 10 minutes after getting it back.

I emailed them back straight away 2 or 3 times but I have had no reply back.

I don't know if they have received it or if they are just ignoring me?

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unless the internet exploded (didnt happen, as far as i can tell icon_mrgreen.gif) or you forgot to click 'send', they must've received any sent email. Do you have a support ticket open? If you received an email it will probably contain a link to your ticket. Otherwise you could navigate to https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and request a password (if you havent already) so you can login and check the status of your support call(s).
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Chris1986 wrote:
    I emailed them back straight away 2 or 3 times but I have had no reply back.
    This might be the reason why you haven't heard back from them yet. Responding back to the email before the agent has replied actually bumps you further down the queue, because the system thinks that you've already been contacted by them. This behavior is built in to allow all tickets an equal amount of time spent, but unfortunately means that if you're really proactive on following-up then you might have a hard time getting in touch with them.

Apologies for the confusion, but I hope that helps!