Can you remove Facebook friends from your MPQ friends?

rocks52
rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
Occasionally you can send your Facebook friends some rewards and many times you can only send to 3 friends at once (I assume b/c I only see 3). The problem I have is 4 FB friends have their FB tied to MPQ, but only 1 of them actually still plays MPQ. Is there a way I can delete those other 3 so I know I'm sending the rewards to someone who actually plays the game rather than not being able to send to them? Or, is there a way to choose which friend to send them to so I can always send to that person?

Comments

• Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    You will have to choose which of the three that no longer play you like the least. Then, you can unfriend them, ensuring the one person that still plays is always one of the three.

In all seriousness though, as long as your friends FB accounts are still linked to MPQ, there is nothing you can do. You could ask them to go into their FB settings and remove the app.h
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Thanks. Seems that's what I will have to do. Pretty ridiculous that I can't just remove them from my MPQ friends list or choose who I want to send those gifts to.
  • I've had the same issue. Seems like it's been around since inception. Very stupid. At least show me all my friend and let me choose who to send em to. Why limit me to a lucky draw of 3?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same issue. I have around 2000 mpq facebook friends, but the game only lets me send rewards to around 100 of them. Of those 100, only 80 play mpq regularly.

The game is constantly making me send gifts to the 20 who haven't played in years. I'd rather not send any gifts to them, but they are friends of mine IRL, so I don't want to remove them, nor do I want to bother them to ask them to delete their mpq from their phones.