Defensive teams and re-spec'd powers...?

SprintingGoat
SprintingGoat Posts: 7
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Question for the wise...

Can anyone confirm what happens to your defensive team in PVP if you re-spec the powers of one of the championed characters?

e.g. you win a PVP match with Peggy's yellow at 5... then pop over to the SIM and re-spec her yellow to 3 and win a match... what do opponents face when they hit the PVP team - yellow at 3 or 5?

Comments

• vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    I asked this in the peggy character thread. I was told the spec that is left on defense is the last spec you won pvp with. Changing to 5 yellow after a win doesn't do anything to the team that's left to defend.
  • Thanking you.. good to know.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Also, each event is its own. Meaning the team you win with in the current pvp is the defensive team there, the team you win with in sim is defensive team there. One has nothing to do with the other.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad the limitations of networking preclude all those 'q's being tracked and updated constantly throughout the entire system. Imagine your q's changing before your very eyes as other players respec'd / level'd / champ'd their characters, and/or fought add'l matches with other teams ... would basically be roulette. icon_lol.gif
    I could learn to live with that if it meant the opponent's Points were accurately represented. Seeing that it would increase the data traffic to ludicrous levels I am rather happy that is not how it works though.