Site for Event Objectives?

Options
AettThorn
AettThorn Posts: 125
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ Events
Is there a site that tracks event secondary objectives that we could get stickied here? Would be great to have a place on the official forums where we could actually see these ahead of the event.

Comments

• mixed bag
    mixed bag Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is what I go into everytime an event commences.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55754
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, this would be very good to have. For those of us who know what's up, it's not hard to look up in the patch notes thread. But I only found the info there by accident, I don't think it's at all obvious that should be the right place to look. This forum is clearly where it should be. (Honestly, this info should be available in game, though I can see how it's some work to figure out how to make it available in the current UI)
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've been meaning to do that. I'll post a separate thread for each events. Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere :)
  • AettThorn
    Options
    Alve wrote:
    I've been meaning to do that. I'll post a separate thread for each events. Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere icon_e_smile.gif

Thank you!
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Alve.

Where the nodes are coloured in the events can you state what objectives go to what colours ?

Having it listed as Node 1, 2 , 3 might be misleading where you and I would start counting from.
  • AettThorn
    Options
    Alve.

Where the nodes are coloured in the events can you state what objectives go to what colours ?

Having it listed as Node 1, 2 , 3 might be misleading where you and I would start counting from.

In his stickied posts, all of the nodes are called out by their color. Is that not showing for you?
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alve.

The only topic where I can see Node 1 etc. is Fateful Showdown. PvE. No color nodes. You scroll through nodes and unlock charges in a set order. The node that is first on the scroll-through list is Node 1, the charge that unlocks first, chronologically, is Encounter 1. Seems pretty straightforward? For PvP events with nodes limited to certain colors, nodes are called 'Blue Node', 'Black and White Node' etc. and color-coded with appropriate mana symbols. So I'm not sure what you mean :)