Delete heroes 5 star ..... new players

Options
Panchopilla
Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
( Sorry by my english, is not fine )

With my roster have enemy very strongh, may delete heroes 5 stars ?

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The worst situation you can be in, difficulty-wise, is having 2 5-star characters which you leveled to 270 and the rest of your roster is mid-covered 2-stars.

Some players in that situation have made it better by selling off one of their 5-stars. I personally don't think it's worth it, but do whatever makes you happy. In the future, don't level up your 5-stars beyond 255 until you have several covers.

Your "roster level" is equal to the average of your 3 highest-level characters. Story Mission Difficulty is based on roster level plus some secret factors involving number of covers. So if you have level 100 characters and a 255, selling the 255 will lower your roster level (and difficulty, basically) by about 50 levels. If you have 3-star characters maxed out (e.g level 170) selling a 255 will only lower your roster level by ~25 levels...

What is your highest level character? How long have you been playing? Which 5-star would you be selling? All sorts of questions need to be asked to figure out whether or not you should sell them.