No one likes a show off solo : P
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SoloRidge wrote:
    Just a follow up to mischiefmaker's meme icon_e_smile.gif
    Screenshot_2014-04-04-21-59-45_zpsb62af3f4.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-04-22-40-24_zps3bd69589.png

Well played, I underestimated you and started playing my wifes account to keep her in the top 10 with her roster, looked back up and saw you had moved in to 1st place. A well deserved IW green to you sir. I was amazed that you were able to sit at 965 for so long without getting hit, whenever I sit unshielded in the 900s its like I am wrapped in bacon and thrown into a pihranna infested fish bowl.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Clint wrote:
    SoloRidge wrote:
    Just a follow up to mischiefmaker's meme icon_e_smile.gif

Well played, I underestimated you and started playing my wifes account to keep her in the top 10 with her roster, looked back up and saw you had moved in to 1st place. A well deserved IW green to you sir. I was amazed that you were able to sit at 965 for so long without getting hit, whenever I sit unshielded in the 900s its like I am wrapped in bacon and thrown into a pihranna infested fish bowl.

I assumed he was getting hit frequently enough. I know I hit him at least twice (maybe 3 times?) I couldn't have been the only one...
  • Yeah, I was getting hit, but generally could retaliate for decent points. Also I got lucky in the end. Retaliations against you clint netted me 60 points alone.

Re arrogant, yeah no one may like showoffs but its cool to have the top alliances notice you icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SoloRidge wrote:
    Yeah, I was getting hit, but generally could retaliate for decent points. Also I got lucky in the end. Retaliations against you clint netted me 60 points alone.

Re arrogant, yeah no one may like showoffs but its cool to have the top alliances notice you icon_e_smile.gif

I was just giving you a hard time. Good for you for slugging it out with those guys and congrats for winning such a competitive tournament. Now can we please get back on topic!

157601.jpg
  • Always wanted to make this meme.. Thanks OP icon_e_biggrin.gif

dnnNur9.jpg
  • iPulzzz wrote:
    Always wanted to make this meme.. Thanks OP icon_e_biggrin.gif

dnnNur9.jpg

I think of this every time the AI gets a huge cascade, kills my team, and then proceeds to use 5 abilities after my team is KO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRBHQlEu-o
  • gamar wrote:
    iPulzzz wrote:
    Always wanted to make this meme.. Thanks OP icon_e_biggrin.gif

dnnNur9.jpg

I think of this every time the AI gets a huge cascade, kills my team, and then proceeds to use 5 abilities after my team is KO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRBHQlEu-o

Haha that happens a lot too.. icon_e_biggrin.gif sometimes I wish we too are allowed to use skills after the enemy is dead.. For all that juicy healing purposes icon_razz.gif
  • locked wrote:
    nerfed Ragnorak
    While I LMAO from the meme, could you please change it to Ragnarok?

oops icon_redface.gif
  • Hope this works 0.o
    iDR7LbI.jpg
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    Hope this works 0.o
    iDR7LbI.jpg
    Is this a Simulator event reference? icon_cool.gif
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I know this is a separate post, and I'm sorry, but I figured since these memes are a set it would be better to make them separate. I would still like my BLB meme judged, though.
    l78PYoZ.png

2f1u04e.png
  • t1S2mwN.jpg
  • ojarVfE.png

EDIT: Actually since I just noticed walkyourpath above me.. This came to me icon_lol.gif

NGRyjA5.png
  • Clintman
    Options
    zmmr7n.jpg
  • Clintman
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    ojarVfE.png

EDIT: Actually since I just noticed walkyourpath above me.. This came to me icon_lol.gif

NGRyjA5.png

Walkyourpath has to surround himself with other psychopaths to feel normal
  • Kikujiro
    Kikujiro Posts: 157
    Options
    Moar memes !!!

20kycs3.

2cxdg5s.jpg

2wexhko.jpg

kf4phg.jpg

2361ki.jpg

a3the.jpg