at some point...

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
being at a certain scl should change the percentages of covers you get from certain tokens. like not getting 2* covers from event tokens. or 1* covers from standard tokens.

this is silly.

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    speaking of standards, did they change the percentages on covers for these and not say anything or did i miss the memo?

seems like it's 99.5% 1* 0.4% 2* and 0.1% 3* these days.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    jredd wrote:
    being at a certain scl should change the percentages of covers you get from certain tokens. like not getting 2* covers from event tokens. or 1* covers from standard tokens.

this is silly.

I don't think they'll have SCL change the odds in tokens like that, but when they introduced the elite tokens I thought they were going to replace the standards that you get from node rewards with elites for higher SCLs. That would be nice.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The biggest odds they should change are the LT for getting 5*. If you are above a certain shield rank you have higher odds of getting a 5*. The 2* and 3* odds are fine as they are as players should be farming 2* and getting champ rewards for 3*
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Like people with major 5 star rosters, farming works for a minority of the player base. It is literally working the system to make progress appear better than what it is in reality.