Broken characters not in patch - Suggestion to D3

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Playing Rocket and Groot, and facing all of those Muscle, I brought out BSSM and Quake to handle those strikes and AOE...and they are both broken. I remembered Spidey was broken a while back, and I had set him aside from regular use, and didn't realize they hadn't fixed him...until I really needed him.

Add in Phoenix Green also with problems, and we have a situation where at least three good characters' signature powers are borked and the developers knew about these. The release doesn't address them.

D3/Demiurge: This is really the sort of thing that gets the player base really tinykittied off at you. I understand fixing the AP costs was a priority, for it's breadth. The next priority should have been fixing your characters that are truly broken. The rest of the stuff in the release seems to be minor and can be worked around.

Honestly, you should set yourself some better goals in terms of taking care of your player base. My suggestion is that whenever a known bug with a major impact isn't fixed in the following release, the players owning those should get solid compensation. For issues like this with a 5* or 4* character, an LT, solid CP, or a cover that the player actually needs for those particular characters seem appropriate.

Making this sort of compensation a standing compact with your user base might help your team to be thinking first about the problems your players are experiencing that really interfere with game play as their highest priority. It really doesn't seem like it is at the moment.