In the year 3000...

Ludaa
Ludaa Posts: 542
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
74711601.jpg

Let's have some fun, what do you suppose it breaks!?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll bite. In the year 3000 5389* characters are introduced. They start at level 125,000,000 but are achievable by people with 2* rosters to ruin the scaling.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colorless already broke. I have a feeling that Chulk cover was their test with colorless but instead of letting us add a color to Chulk we didn't have, it added a roster slot.
  • Addix
    Addix Posts: 35
    Addix wrote:
    Ludaa wrote:
    74711601.jpg

Let's have some fun, what do you suppose it breaks!?

More like R38376, surely? R250 would still have us somewhere in 2020! icon_neutral.gif

Breaks the VR set with which I'm playing, so I have to stay in VR in a broken game until R38377!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    We'll have had Spider-Man 2099 in the game for 901 years but still no rebalancing fix. His character art will be improved prior to the announcement of his movie, however (the movie rights will belong to Sorny.)
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    R38376 causes an error in the Google "Aircar" autonomous flying vehicle. Whenever three or more identical species of birds are encountered the "Aircar" goes into match 3 mode and all flight control is lost. Unfortunately a hot fix cannot be made but a solution is planned for R38377.

Anyone who encounters this problem and survives may submit a ticket to customer service to request a Heroic Token as compensation.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    ... surgical strike generates AP ... again.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every Iron Man suit is available as a character...
    Nightcrawler, Gambit, Rogue, and Cable still absent from the game.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    They announce the whole game has been a dream and we all wake up, like that season of Dallas in the 90's.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the year 3000 there won't be a Marvel Puzzle Quest. The world will be a post-apocalyptic wasteland where cell phones and computers don't exist. We will be too busy to play wasteful games, driving around in armored 1970s muscle cars, looking for gas, and killing zombies.

Don't you watch movies? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    I would be surprised if this game lasts 5 more years! And that's being nice.

*edit becuase I felt like it
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    In the year 3000 replicants will overcome their 4 year life span, take over earth, and use their superior knowledge to finally stabilize this game. Unfortunately they never cared for it anyway, but use it as a torture for the now lesser human creators to watch as they enjoy what could have been. Enslaved we can only watch and wonder what it's like. We can only pray for the old Decker magic to save us.
  • In 3000 a guy on the neo-forums post a "In the year 3500..." Post and we still don't have Spider-man 2099.