Fun Team Names

Buret0
Buret0 Posts: 1,591
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Every Deadpool survival node I put together a fun new team.

Today I played with Starlord, 3* Strange, and 4* Luke Cage. I called them the "Passive Aggressives." Every time a new enemy CD tile popped up, Strange hit them, Starlord dropped an Everyone With Me, and Cage dropped a protect tile. All four waves were goons, except for a 3* Luke Cage in the last round. So many animations.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Favorite Team Name (and a *snip* good team now that they're all Champ'ed) is 'The In Laws"
    Quicksilver Scarlet Witch and Vision
    Sub Mags for Vision and you get "House of M"
    Either has excellent color coverage and good range of effects (Global,Stun, Protect and Board Shake)
    Obviously you would want Mags destroying Team Ups while none are locked
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Winfinite = S.Witch + GSBW + Wheels
    X-Bomb = XFW + XPool
    Hulk-Bomb = Patch + I.Hulk
    Hot Dog Shower Power = TAHulk
    Ice40 = Bobby + IM40
    Deadliest Snatch = Phoenix
    Fist-Buster = Iron Fist + Hulkbuster
    Jean-Buster = JG + Hulkbuster
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Goon sqaud: Thanos Strange Blad3 is a new favorite of mine for nodes w/ at least 2 goons.
  • Buret0
    Blade + 3/5/5 4* Marvel + Captain Falcon = Momentum

Drop Blade's Nightstalker and watch the damage boost fly. Each turn Nightstalker steals AP in the strongest color and boosts three tiles by 400. Each time you match blue, it boosts two special tiles, steals AP, and then boosts three special tiles. Not that powerful to start, but once the machine gets going, it wipes out everything.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    The above Blade team and the passive aggressives are so cool. I have to try those.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Hendross wrote:
    Winfinite = S.Witch + GSBW + Wheels

Winfinite is not a team name. It's a game situation where a team's powers basically induce positive feedback such that your turn continues forever. There have been multiple team combos that could generate a winfinite run for you in the past.

The team you're referring to is Charlie's Angels.
  • Buret0
    Borstock wrote:
    The above Blade team and the passive aggressives are so cool. I have to try those.

It's only too bad that in Shield I get matched up against all champ 5*s. It would be fun if I had more opportunities to make up fun teams without being destroyed. PvE you need the right boosted characters, PvP you would have to wait for Balance of power or a blade PvP, and just hope Marvel and FalCap are both boosted.
  • Buret0
    Sentry + 3/5/5 4* Marvel + OML = Extinction Level Event

Oh my. I never use Sentry, prior to this PvP he was only level 80.

If you use Sentry's Green at max covers, it creates 16 3-Turn CD tiles. I did over 38K damage to the enemy team with the last one I did, because each CD tile was buffing my strike tiles (well, every other CD tile would double buff due to the way the CDs were resolving). 12 Green AP + One other ability firing = CD to win.