Moonknight Crash

cubnad
cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Has a Moonknight Crash happened before? Been looking trying to find the opponent and what some of the lower clears have been. Wanting to see if my 4/1/3 Will be able to do it.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, this is the first time. As long as green can deal decent damage you should be fine.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Moon Knight might be too recent, I don't know if he's gonna be in this rotation. War Machine was skipped, and he was released before Moonie.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    vinsensual wrote:
    Moon Knight might be too recent, I don't know if he's gonna be in this rotation. War Machine was skipped, and he was released before Moonie.

It's confirmed in the sneak peek thread that he's next.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    vinsensual wrote:
    He has been confirmed. War Machine was the exception, not the norm. Brigby said a character needed to be awarded twice in PvE Before being eligble for the Crash to give people a chance to collect their covers. Apparently War Machine has only been awarded once, though he has been Essential at least twice - he was essential in ISO-8 Brotherhood in September, but the event Before that (Civil War run 3) awarded Winter Soldier and Cyclops covers.
  • cubnad
    cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    No, this is the first time. As long as green can deal decent damage you should be fine.

Ok thanks. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who it is.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Along these lines, even without knowing who will be the opponent, would 3 black make sense? Part of the power is the kill bonus, but if you kill the other guy, it's over. I recognize that purple is very random, but seeing as one smack with (non-random here) green should do it, it might be preferable to get the full benefit from two powers rather than one.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Along these lines, even without knowing who will be the opponent, would 3 black make sense? Part of the power is the kill bonus, but if you kill the other guy, it's over. I recognize that purple is very random, but seeing as one smack with (non-random here) green should do it, it might be preferable to get the full benefit from two powers rather than one.

I don't think so. At level 275, MK's black does just under 7k damage, not even factoring in the healing, for only 9AP. You'll definitely want him at 5/3/5.

I have a sense we are going to go up against somebody huge with massive healing abilities. Maybe Surfer?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:

I don't think so. At level 275, MK's black does just under 7k damage, not even factoring in the healing, for only 9AP. You'll definitely want him at 5/3/5.

I have a sense we are going to go up against somebody huge with massive healing abilities. Maybe Surfer?

A 5* like Surfer wouldn't make much sense because at level 270, most 5*s are pushovers. They get their power from levels, not covers.

My Moon Knight is champed, and I can't see changing him from 5/3/5 for a 1-on-1 fight. Should be pretty easy.