At my breaking point

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I think I might be at my breaking point. I am day 954, Shield Rank 89 and I have went 13/183 on LTs/CPs since Thanos came out. I went 2/58 alone on Thanos. All of my pulls have been on Lastest tokens. I have spent a fair amount of money on the game, kill pve eveny event (always top 5/10), kill pvp event event (always top 5/10). I have 33 champed 4* working on 34 and 35 now. 3 champed 5* (PHX/SS/OML), but this pull rate of 7% is killing me. It is truly unbelievable that this is happening. 13/183!!!!! If there is something in this game that will make me quit, it is this.

I know other people have had this type of streak as well, alliance mate is currently 0/38. Even when you email CS about it they say "better luck next time". It is a shame that progression in this game is built off of luck. I don't know the answers, all I know is my frustrations level is through the damn roof with this. Wish there was something built into the system to prevent a 13/183.

This game is now a 5* game. With out 5*, it gets a lot harder to play. Just use the same ones over and over and over and over and over again. Why? Cause I can't draw anything else. Then next thing you know, BW will be moved into classics once the next 5* comes out, which turns into a whole other issue for another thread. Anyway. Let's see how bad this will be when I get to 200 pulls.