+20% boosts not being rewarded anymore

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So I've noticed that the +20% boosts aren't being reward in battles anymore (at least for me).

It's literally been at least 2 weeks since I got the boosts after a battle. The last set of 3x I got was from, of all things, a "Daily Reinforcements" (instead of a Standard Token knowing my luck...)

So I've been sitting at 1x +20% boost for the longest time, idling wishing that I was lucky enough to earn some more.

Is everyone else having a similar situation?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find I receive less Damage boosts than AP boosts, especially the All Color boost which is the rarest of the bunch. It's definitely been reduced for quite some time. Most players simply buy more boosts. Personally I only use them for 4* Crash of the Titans.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    fnedude wrote:
    So I've noticed that the +20% boosts aren't being reward in battles anymore (at least for me).

It's literally been at least 2 weeks since I got the boosts after a battle. The last set of 3x I got was from, of all things, a "Daily Reinforcements" (instead of a Standard Token knowing my luck...)

So I've been sitting at 1x +20% boost for the longest time, idling wishing that I was lucky enough to earn some more.

Is everyone else having a similar situation?

I got 2 from this round of LR seeds alone. They just have low drop rate and you are a bit unlucky in getting them right now.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    rng at its finest...