I predict the next 4* will be:

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Seriously, does it count as a spoiler or datamined data now that it has been briefly posted in game in the nefarious foes boost list?

*drum roll*
mordo!

Comments

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    You misspelt
    MODOK
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I with it were M.O.D.O.K. (Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing) but it is in fact Mordo (master of the mystic arts)
    question is will it be classic style or MCU style, at least we are getting another villain
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Hodor?

Hodor.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Nah it'll be Wolverine. Or maybe Iron Man. I don't think there are enough of them in the game. icon_lol.gif
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    woopie wrote:
    Or maybe Iron Man.
    Did you read the official announcement page linked for Carol? Careful what you wish for!
  • JFisch
    JFisch Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Dr. Strange comes out on DVD the end of February. If Civil War is any indication, I'd bet money we get a re-run of the Strange PVE and
    Mordo is the MCU version released around the same time.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smudge wrote:
    woopie wrote:
    Or maybe Iron Man.
    Did you read the official announcement page linked for Carol? Careful what you wish for!

Yeah, I think Riri might be next.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Polares wrote:
    Smudge wrote:
    woopie wrote:
    Or maybe Iron Man.

Riri was part of the poll where we all picked Medusa, right? Who were the other two? I'm expecting that all of them show up in game at some point.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Smudge wrote:
    woopie wrote:
    Or maybe Iron Man.

Riri was part of the poll where we all picked Medusa, right? Who were the other two? I'm expecting that all of them show up in game at some point.

Silk was one.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Silk was one.

America Chavez was on there too. Given the Iron Man talk in the Cap. Marvel write-up, the smart money's on Riri.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    sabertooth or gambit crossing fingers extra hard
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Chronicler wrote:
    Dr. Strange comes out on DVD the end of February. If Civil War is any indication, I'd bet money we get a re-run of the Strange PVE and
    Mordo is the MCU version released around the same time.
    End of February? Guessing one of the dozen 4*s released by then is no biggie.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    HaywireII wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Smudge wrote:
    woopie wrote:
    Or maybe Iron Man.

I have a feeling they will. Riri is getting a push now and they've teased her in the Captain Marvel interview so she's a lock. They announced a Miss America series, so I'll bet we see her around the time it debuts (March). Silk is the only one I wouldn't put money on, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's the reason Miles got changed.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Brigby wrote:
    MPQ R118!

"Starting to feel haunted"

Well, that's one point in the Mordo column.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Riri was just added to Future Fight. If the is a greater overall push from Marvel...
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    America Chavez was recently added to the Avengers Academy app. Never heard of her before that.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    The developers of MPQ will surely suffer for delaying Dormammu's 5 star.png cover yet again...
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doorman. Definitely Doorman.