Maggia Dons

SummerGlau
SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
Seems to me of late that Maggia Dons only place Trap countdown tiles
Anybody else.......while we're reporting bugs that hurt us I suppose I should also report what appears to be a helpful bug
their costs still show correctly and even indicates they can use them
please restore the most annoying countdown spammers so I can feel confident next time I bust out Strang3 (now 2/5/4)

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even when they're alone?

I notice when they're in groups with other goons they tend to get lower priority on ability usage possibly due to the higher cost of their abilities compared to a Thug or Muscle
  • SummerGlau
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Even when they're alone?

I notice when they're in groups with other goons they tend to get lower priority on ability usage possibly due to the higher cost of their abilities compared to a Thug or Muscle
    I had lone Maggia Dons just placing Trap
    When It was The Don and a Thug the Thug Placed Yellow but the Don never placed Blue
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah just experienced that myself, actually. Two Dons and the Hood. Must be nice to have 4 Yellow handed to you on a plate every turn.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I can confirm this issue as well. This makes the Magneto essential node in the last sub of the current Heroic PVE extra annoying, as Jaedenkaal noted. If you can't stun or kill The Hood within a few turns, he is guaranteed to use his Twin Pistols ability since the two Dons are generating (but not using) any yellow AP. It wouldn't be a big deal except Twin Pistols does a fair amount of damage and in a Heroic event you're already working with a limited roster.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Dunno if this is related but when you select a node with a Don in it, you can see his power colors on his portrait in the preview screen. This does not happen with any other goon in the event, as far as I can tell.
  • SummerGlau
    bigsmooth wrote:
    Dunno if this is related but when you select a node with a Don in it, you can see his power colors on his portrait in the preview screen. This does not happen with any other goon in the event, as far as I can tell.

This also occurs with the Snipers (the ones who place the Deadly Shot Tiles)