Small tweaks to make for a better product.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
OK,
so no major changes here, no new event rules, no new characters etc. etc. Just drop your ideas for the smallest possible tweaks that would make for a better game.

For instance,
swap the appearance for 2* Steve Rogers and 3* Steve Rogers;
better character should have cooler looks and masked dude is cooler than unmasked.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    mexus wrote:
    OK,
    so no major changes here, no new event rules, no new characters etc. etc. Just drop your ideas for the smallest possible tweaks that would make for a better game.

For instance,
    swap the appearance for 2* Steve Rogers and 3* Steve Rogers;
    better character should have cooler looks and masked dude is cooler than unmasked.

More stars mean (theoretically) just "it is more hard to get this charachter", not "this charachter is stronger/better/harder/faster".
    That's why we have a only-1* Iron-man and Juggernaut, a only-3* Sentry and Thanos and so on, and 2-3*s that in comics are very weak.

And, moreover, that a masked dude is cooler is just your opinion icon_e_wink.gif
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    I'd love the ability to either sell or apply a cover immediately after opening. How much time do I waste opening a token of a cover I don't want/need, only to have to hit OK, then go into roster, then into rewards to sell or level up?
    (answer: only a few seconds per cover, sure, but added up...)
  • Teskal
    Teskal Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Does 3* Steve Rogers look better as 2* Steve Rogers? (Without even checking it.)

Problem about art is, what looks better or not, is a very subjective opinion.

I don't think it would make the product MPQ better.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    The goon symbol on nodes should only be used for all goon nodes. In oscorp heroic right now, IW essential node is ragnarok juggernaut and a goon. The symbol on the node is the hammer, making me think its all goons.
    I feel like it used to be this way, but maybe it changed?
  • ckempo
    ckempo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Displaying the three strongest colours of each selected character would be a small, quick tweak that would be really beneficial. You'd immediately spot if you were over laden in one colour, or not covering another, before starting the round to think "oh, what have I done?"
  • ckempo
    ckempo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Using Google Play Games for cloud saves on Android would suit me fine (I don't have a Facebook account).

No idea if Steam and iOS versions have support for their respective native clouds? Steam saves and iCloud wouldn't be very different.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    add the hyperlink navigation tree at the bottom of each Forum page.
    boardindex->MarvelPuzzleQuest->mpq Suggestions and feedback
    yes, I know there are top and previous link;board index and bookmarking
    It would just be kinda nice to navigate from the bottom after reading the whole page.
    -A couple clicks and/or some scrolling ain't much but I'm a lazy, entitled, whiney-baby gamer and life should be easier for me cuz I say so, please?