Anyone have any thoughts (daily reward cover speculation)

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I try to check on the daily rewards list every once in a while to make sure I know which covers are coming up (it's as good a way to break the "who to champ next" quandary as any).

And I noticed that the rewards include 3 War Machine covers (1 of each cover) in the 1000s. Other than Dino and the very early 4*s who were released before the end game moved to a 4* meta, daily rewards only include 1 cover for each character (usually, but not always, the strongest color).

Does this indicate that we are going to get 1 of each color for all new 4*s moving forward? How will that work? the WM covers were still given every 15 days, so the rate of 4* cover rewards hasn't been increased. But that pace is too slow to keep up with the release schedule.

so what's going on? Have the devs commented on this here or through some other channel?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    They'll likely change it and we'll get saddled with 3 random WM covers like the random Mystique black cover that serves no purpose. Everytime it looks like we'll see some standardization, they change it and keep it confusing.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it used to be one of each in the early days. It felt like they switched to just a single cover for a while there because new releases were outstripping the daily rewards, but War Machine looks like they've gone back to it. I mean, I'm still like 8 months from getting any of those, but still.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am on day 1113 and I feel I have to champ WM next since I am getting his 3 covers soon. I hate wasting covers.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am really pissed about still getting a 5 every 90 days. This is clearly too much. We get a new 5 every 45 days ( on average ), but we get a cover every 90. To get a Thanos cover we will need to wait until 2019 !?!?!?!?!?!

At least they buffed Cap, because I was also quite pissed because we got him instead of IM46, who was the one everybody preferred. We want IM46's red for day 1180 !!!! We don't want to wait until day 1270 !!!!

Then about what the OP is saying I hope, WarM was a mistake, and we get just one cover from the other 4s.

In fact, at this point I would prefer to get 30+ CPs or something like that instead of the 4 cover. Most of the people like me close to day 1180 care about 5s and the best 4s, we need more 5s or we need the good 4s, Cyclops, Rhulk, Iceman, etc. getting these chars to 320+ level can make a difference, but getting WarM covers doesn't help me at all (and I have him champed).

But the thing I want the most is for Devs/reds to acknowledge resupply exists! I think since they released SS, Devs have not given any feedback about resupply. Nothing. Why ?????
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Have the devs commented on this here or through some other channel?

Not that I know of. Ask them.

I'm assuming he was, remember:
    We are watching

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif