Thanks Customer Support, thanks Brigby!

Stanley71
Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
Thanks D3-Customer Support for ignoring my 3 tickets since Christmas in which I asked you to change a black OML to yellow, because I have black full, no yellow and sold 4-5 black OML covers till now!
And thanks to let my 2 new black OML covers expire and dissapear!

Thanks Brigby to ignore my PM!

You want my money! But you don't want be customer-friendly...

Well, okay! I will keep that in my mind when I try to push the buy button next time icon_mad.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have also had requests for OML yellow ignored, and that caused at least one OML black and also an OML red to get wasted (my OML is 5/1/5). One of the OML blacks was for logging in, so it meant that after the number of days required to win a free OML, I instead won 2000 ISO.. yay?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    They only change cover colors for fivestar characters in Latest Legends tokens - Black Widow, Dr Strange and Thanos at the moment. Also, spamming them doesn't make anything better, unfortunately.
    I know your feeling though. I think I got at least 10 green Phoenix covers before I broke down and bought a purple cover with CP for my 5/2/5 Phoenix. It's not fun at all.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    They've said over and over again that they won't switch Classic covers. It's been covered in at least a dozen threads. Yet they're not customer friendly because you ignored all of that and they won't answer your spam. OK.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2017
    Why are you thanking them? Your post is confusing. It seems like your not happy. Why would you waste the time PMing brigby but then thank him for not responding? icon_question.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    The OP might be annoyed at the fact they stealth changed the Daily Reward of the second Black OML to Yellow a few days ago. It's pissing off a lot of players that passed it and could not use the cover. I don't blame players for being angry about this. Customer Service should trade the black cover to the yellow for those who past it and could not use the Black.
  • Stanley71
    Orion wrote:
    They've said over and over again that they won't switch Classic covers. It's been covered in at least a dozen threads. Yet they're not customer friendly because you ignored all of that and they won't answer your spam. OK.

I opened 3 tickets without get any response!
    I'm a paying customer! It's my right to get an answer. Even if my question is absolutely rubbish...

It is a very bad thing to get ignored by CS and the red Moderator...
    But it's even Wiese to get stabbed in the back from other customers like me!
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I was not aware we were all supposed to be united in solidarity on this board. Kind of makes for boring discussions.

Anyway, have you tried being nice? People are generally more inclined to help people who are nice.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Just because there's a rule in place doesn't make that rule consumer friendly.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I suspect there is an equal amount of people also complaining they needed the black. Regardless it's not fair to either group. The only permanent solution would be colorless covers. Sadly that will not be implemented (if ever) in time for most veterans.

Personally I could use black or yellow, but am partial to yellow at-the-moment.

Day 1080 4/2/3 build

P.S It's hypocritical to provide this service for latest ONLY, it's only worse to give preferential treatment to different players.
  • Quebbster
    Stanley71 wrote:
    Orion wrote:

I opened 3 tickets without get any response!
    I'm a paying customer! It's my right to get an answer. Even if my question is absolutely rubbish...

It is a very bad thing to get ignored by CS and the red Moderator...
    But it's even Wiese to get stabbed in the back from other customers like me!
    How long did you wait until you sent the new requests? Each request takes between 24 and 72 business hours to process, and if you had already sent in a new request by the time they got to your first request you may have been bumped to the back of the queue.
    Patience is your friend.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Stabbed in the back is a bit of an exaggeration but then this is the internet so who's surprised.

I will say now they've changed the second OML cover in daily rewards I think they've created a rod for their own back - they've show the cover award is arbitrary and subject to change - if I was about to receive that cover and had 5 yellow and needed a black the change would annoy me, if I'd received the black and needed a yellow rather than black I'd be annoyed.

It's all very well (well it isn't but for the sake of this point I'll say it is) to have an arbitrary rule that says we will do x but we won't do y (swap in latests and not swap in classics) but every time they change that - the OML black to yellow or the very odd exceptions to the classic no swap rule (guy in my alliance got a Phoenix cover swapped in last few weeks) they create further annoyance amongst the players who now feel worse off there peers for reasons that seem arbitrary and unfair.

The problem here is one entirely of Demi/D3's making and its within there gift to fix it, and they've told us they are listening so ..........
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Orion wrote:

And yet every now and again they do
  • Stanley71
    I was not aware we were all supposed to be united in solidarity on this board. Kind of makes for boring discussions.

Anyway, have you tried being nice? People are generally more inclined to help people who are nice.

Sure I have been nice...
    I'm angry now!
    Let me explain once again: I have a descent covered OML. 5 black, 4 red But no yellow. So it makes OML nearly unusable!
    I sold till Christmas 4 or 5 black OML covers which I didn't need. You will agree that it hurts a lot to sell 5* covers. Now I've got 2 new OML black covers around Christmas (one in daily resupply and 1 in classic legend token).
    I send a ticket dec 22. And got no peply. Send one more after Christmas, no reply. And send one after New Years Eve. No reply, too...
    I just was hoping for a gesture of goodwill!
    Surely I would accept if CS denies any changes. But not to answer is not acceptable...
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    We all know the dup cover situation sucks, so we can all relate. It's frustrating, you're mad, it's understandable. Calling out Bigby though is not. First, it's Monday, second, he may have a million PM's in his box of other people asking the same stuff, that by the way, he can't change anyway, which we know and have known for a while. Customer service is a nameless, faceless entity but Brigby has a online presence, a "face" if you will, and targeting him because you're angry at the system makes you look bad and hurts your cause.
  • Quebbster
    Stanley71 wrote:

Sure I have been nice...
    I'm angry now!
    Let me explain once again: I have a descent covered OML. 5 black, 4 red But no yellow. So it makes OML nearly unusable!
    I sold till Christmas 4 or 5 black OML covers which I didn't need. You will agree that it hurts a lot to sell 5* covers. Now I've got 2 new OML black covers around Christmas (one in daily resupply and 1 in classic legend token).
    I send a ticket dec 22. And got no peply. Send one more after Christmas, no reply. And send one after New Years Eve. No reply, too...
    I just was hoping for a gesture of goodwill!
    Surely I would accept if CS denies any changes. But not to answer is not acceptable...
    Brigby made an announcement that the staff would not be in office the last week of the year. Even if the CS grunts kept working (I suspect they did but do not know for sure), they had no one to elevate the issue to.
    Some sort of response would probably have been in order though.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Here's the thing though. Cover swapping is not a feature of the game, it's a favour. I can also understand the guys behind the game not making it standard procedure otherwise they'll spend the entire time swapping covers because everybody and their mum will ask for cover swaps all the time.

So you ask, and maybe you asked in a nice way and the guy answering feels generous. Or you have bad luck, there's a backlog of bug reports, and the CS guy bumps you down to very low priority. I mean, you did ask around Christmas to an empty office.

Now wether or not cover swapping (colourless covers) shóuld be a feature is a better discussion. Passive aggressive topics like these aren't gonna help much though.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Not to justify the thread, but in fairness to this point, I use the forum pretty frequently and never knew this. I thought it was just based on $ spent, which cs rep you got, and some good ole rng.
  • Stanley71
    English is not my native language. To follow daily all new topics in here is not possible for me. It would take more than 24 hrs/day. So I didn't know about the thing just to change newest covers.

I'm very sorry if my post did upset someone in this forum. It wasn't my intention to be rude or aggressive.
    I just wanted to express how angry I am about the policy how to tread customers by D3/Demiurge.
    Not more, not less...

Topic can be closed.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just so you know, even the swap for latest legend tokens is not guaranteed. I had a Dr. Strange cover switched a few weeks ago, and to quote a warning from the CS reply:
    As a small reminder, this service is a limited time service and will not last forever. [..] Once the service has been discontinued, we will not be offering any exceptions.