Possible bug (or bad feature?) - Daredevil - Ambush.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
So having 2 ambush traps on the board and making a red match with both trap tiles in it will make one of them change position and the other one disappears.
Is this something to report?

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I played a match this weekend where I matched away 2 of DD's traps in 1 go as well, but both were correctly dealing damage and relocating. Are you sure there were still red tiles available on the board to place the trap on?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    During Daredevil's PvP I placed a bunch of Ambush traps because I was running him with Punisher MAX and IM40, and matching multiple traps at once worked properly. I second making sure there were enough open red tiles on the board.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus wrote:
    DeNappa wrote:
    I played a match this weekend where I matched away 2 of DD's traps in 1 go as well, but both were correctly dealing damage and relocating. Are you sure there were still red tiles available on the board to place the trap on?

I am not sure, but it would surprise me if there were no red tiles available.
    I cannot test this, though, as I don't have the Daredevil (he was playable in the PVE event that recently ended)
    icon_e_wink.gif

If you're playing with (or against, for that matter) against a character like Blade or Daken it is easily possible that all the available Red tiles on the board are already converted to a non-basic type. Daredevil's trap can only be relocated to a basic Red tile.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i made a match 4 with 2 traps and both relocated normally
    Gorgon then matched one of them and got the kick in the head he deserves