Strange notification

Mr_Sinister
Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I got it this morning and have been waiting for someone else to post it but no one has. I'm a little hesitant to do so, especially since no one has but I'll ask anyway; did anyone else get a strange notification about a feature? I read and when I clicked on it no message was waiting on the game screen. Notification didn't come back either but it definitely existed. Hopefully someone else got it and I seem less crazy.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I checked the news and it talked about Shield intercepts, Captain Marvel and the Bucky Barnes vault. Nothing else.
  • Mr_Sinister
    I checked the news and it talked about Shield intercepts, Captain Marvel and the Bucky Barnes vault. Nothing else.

Not news, notification. For my phone a little "p" displays in the top left of my screen that tells me attacks and whatnot, sometimes messages.

Btw totally could've sniped you today but I withheld icon_e_smile.gif I like to play nice in PvP
  • Mr_Sinister
    Anyway I'll post what I read. It talked about a feature to craft your heroes. I dunno what that means, and it didn't elaborate when I clicked it, but that's what it said.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Hmm. I checked my recent notification history but don't see any out-of-place notification from MPQ. However the history only goes back a few hours so I might have missed it.

Anyway they did say that they have some "exciting" new features coming soon so it's possible that they fired off the notice early to some players. Sounds interesting though.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    crafting ... thats got my attention!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like someone was preparing a push notification and accidentally pushed a little too soon.
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    I got a notification about crafting a team for the combined arms pvp.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Cartz wrote:
    Well this is probably the most likely explanation.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Cartz wrote:
    Well this is probably the most likely explanation.

Unless Cartz is secretly a developer posting under a pseudonym and trying to put the cat back into the bag... icon_cool.gif