Health packs

Skrofa
Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
First of all... I hate getting health packs from taco tokens.
That out of the way, something i noticed today. I was down to 7 hps and I opened my savory tokena and won 5 health packs. When the timers reset, my health packs are only twelve!
Has anyone noticed this too?
Did I use my hps qithout noticing?

Or did the useless reward of 5 hps got even worse with just adding them on my current count and since it became more than ten it stopped the timers

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    In my experience, any time your total health packs equal more than 10, they stop regenerating.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah that's normal. Health packs you get as rewards are not any different from health packs that you naturally regenerate. Opening 5 health packs when you're at 7 will not allow you to regenerate up to 15 health packs.

Best thing to do is hold your taco tokens until you're at the full 10 health packs, if it bothers you.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Best thing to do is hold your taco tokens until you're at the full 10 health packs, if it bothers you.
    Alternatively, hoard the taco tokens until you are low on health packs and open them until you get more.

I wish they'd remove health packs from the vault, personally. I'd rather get yet another 2* cover for my champions or just lower the overall size of the vault by the number of health packs. That said, there used to be way more health packs in the vault, so it's gotten better (for my preferences).