Ticket #285430

Options
Scotcamp
Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
So I posted a ticket back on 12/26.

Got the stock set of questions which I answered. I got the "we're raising this up" back on 12/30.

I have heard nothing since then. I've seen other posts here where other later tickets were dealt with that were submitted after mine and mine is not a major technical issue. I know we just finished the holidays...I understand that.

But now it has been another week and nothing...not even a "hey we're still working on it."

I am absolutely annoyed. What poor customer service.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Scotcamp wrote:
    So I posted a ticket back on 12/26.

Got the stock set of questions which I answered. I got the "we're raising this up" back on 12/30.

I have heard nothing since then. I've seen other posts here where other later tickets were dealt with that were submitted after mine and mine is not a major technical issue. I know we just finished the holidays...I understand that.

But now it has been another week and nothing...not even a "hey we're still working on it."

I am absolutely annoyed. What poor customer service.

Hi - Sorry for the delayed customer support that you received. I followed up with support and it looks like the responded back earlier today. We usually strive to respond to tickets much quicker but the team is playing a bit of catch-up due to the holidays. We hope your future experiences with support are improved from what you recently experience. Thank you.