Missing CP!?!?

Bruinsfan17
Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
Was just playing the Deadpool vs MPQ event and got to a node where I received 1 CP for clearing it. Upon doing so, it made me notice my CP amount. I know for a fact I was sitting around 140 because I've been hoarding for a little while now. But now I only have 91 CP!?!? Has this ever happened to anyone before? I hadn't spent any and had been playing only a few hours previous and my count was at about 140. Where did they go?!?! Should I open a CS ticket?

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, I don't think anyone on the forum can tell you where your CP went, so yes, opening a ticket would seem to be your only option for finding out.

Does anyone else play your game while you're away? Do you log on from multiple devices?
  • Bruinsfan17
    lol I realize no one can tell me where it went. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them before. No I'm the only one that plays. I have an android tablet and was playing about 2 hours ago and then picked it up to play again and noticed the cp was all of a sudden gone. And I didn't accidentally buy 2 LTs because I don't have any new covers in my roster. I wish that was all it was. But I'm just straight up missing 50 CPs.
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    you upgrade/respec some power?

i have this issue , when i respec a power spend my CP and dont uses skill cover

240 CP lost for IW blue power icon_e_sad.gif
  • Bruinsfan17
    No I only lost 50 CP which is much less than I costs to buy a cover. I've heard from one other person so far that it's happened to them as well. Keep an eye on your Command Points guys!
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    I'm missing over 600cp, just noticed tonight.