Fabricate, Energize, and Fetch ... oh my!

Options
Gideon
Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Dear d3,
After your recent update Fabricate, Energize, and Fetch cards all grind the game to screeching halt. The game glitches all the time and freezes sometimes when there are to many fabricate gems and energize gems on the board. When you fetch something now , like with deploy or other fetch cards , it's like the game hiccups. Please fix this it is affecting your players experience with the game.

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chaining talent of the Telepath requires a prayer to your favourite diety beforehand.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    Chaining talent of the Telepath requires a prayer to your favourite diety beforehand.

That's the really odd thing. It slows it down even if your card is simply charged and sitting in your hand, like the game has an anxiety disorder about you POSSIBLY casting it in the near future.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren wrote:
    Ohboy wrote:

That's the really odd thing. It slows it down even if your card is simply charged and sitting in your hand, like the game has an anxiety disorder about you POSSIBLY casting it in the near future.

Even if you turn it off, in fact.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here's a fun one:

put Angel of Invention, Marionette Master, and DtG into the same deck. I tried this yesterday and I might have a second degree burn on my hand now
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank god its 2017 and we FINALLY have computers powerful enough to play a match 3 game.
  • MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Thank god its 2017 and we FINALLY have computers powerful enough to play a match 3 game.

I find such a claim dubious sir. Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    On the positive side, we now have "Can you run this" benchmark tool for smartphones and tablets
  • SeditiousCanary
    SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    Funny, no issues here.