When is the Facebook connect fix?

dider152
dider152 Posts: 263
It's been more than a month and the Facebook connect thing is still not working. Any ETA on when a fix will be made? I'm reluctant to play at all because I'm not even sure if my progress will be saved. I might drop the game, and I don't want to.

Comments

• Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    dider152 wrote:
    It's been more than a month and the Facebook connect thing is still not working. Any ETA on when a fix will be made? I'm reluctant to play at all because I'm not even sure if my progress will be saved. I might drop the game, and I don't want to.
    I too hope that they will fix things as soon as possible.

But in the mean time, know that they can bring your account back if something happens to it as long as you just remember your in game name. Facebook backup is merely more convenient but they can do it from their own backups if need arises.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54019&start=20#p596826
    1. Install the Facebook App
    2. Login
    3. Start MPQ
    4. Login
    5. Uninstall FB App
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    inb4 "the Facebook issue works fine now, what are you all complaining about THIS time?"
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Personally, I would be happy if they could just fix my friendship approval of gifts.

My game keeps on using the same pool of about 10 friends for me to send gifts to, ever since the Facebook Issue was "fixed," months ago.

And that is 10 out of 2000 that I spent an UNBELIEVABLE amount of time seeking out, JUST for this game.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to have to allow FB to send gifts to the same people after every patch now, like I never sent them gifts before.

Whatever they're doing, it seems to wipe the memory of FB each and every patch.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Well now I can't send gifts to my Facebook friends because it says I don't have any FB playing the game - WRONG! Been sending gifts since day one. Why all of a sudden has it lost my friends?