+++Fabricate on board. Game froze when opening objectives.

Options
aenigmaeffect
aenigmaeffect Posts: 55 Match Maker
As the number of fabricate +1 counters pop up on the board, the game grinds to near standstill. I decided to open the objectives panel, and at this point, the game froze on me. I can't get around it, and now I can't continue the event.

I'm on an iPhone 6. Unsure what version of MTGPQ currently.

Please make the fabricate/support/energize not *animate* (or the option to turn it off). I'm assuming it's the animation killing everything.

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I notice during combat if there are a lot of servos on the field that battle animations don't happen, and damage is lagged, and this is after the animation from every servo.

I suspect it's more to do with the calculation of buffs from every support than the actual animation representing the buff that stalls the game down.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As the number of fabricate +1 counters pop up on the board, the game grinds to near standstill. I decided to open the objectives panel, and at this point, the game froze on me. I can't get around it, and now I can't continue the event.

I'm on an iPhone 6. Unsure what version of MTGPQ currently.

Please make the fabricate/support/energize not *animate* (or the option to turn it off). I'm assuming it's the animation killing everything.

I have the exact same thing happened to me in the ongoing FS event. Lost one game to a freeze after several months of freezeless gameplay. icon_e_sad.gif