Cover exchange service for 5-stars

TheSeven
TheSeven Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Apparently there is a cover exchange service for 5-star characters who are currently in the Latest Legends Legendary Recruit Token pack.

I recently put in a ticket to see if I could exchange the blue Quake cover I earned from leveling Scarlet Witch to 183 for the pink Professor X cover she used to give. Predictably, the response was no, but I thought the answer I received might benefit the community. Here is the direct quote:

“Unfortunately, we are only offering a comic cover exchange service for 5-star characters who are currently in the Latest Legends Legendary Recruit Token pack. Because the requested character is not a 5-star character, we are unable to provide your request for the comic cover exchange.”

This is all the info I have. I’m not sure what conditions need to be true in order to be eligible for the 5-star comic cover exchange service. Maybe someone could elaborate.

Hope this helps someone. I apologize if the is common knowledge.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am shocked they even gave you that information considering their telling the 5* players that they will stop swapping 5* covers soon
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a bizarre policy.
    They'll only allow exchanges for the newest 5*s? The ones people are the least likely to have 5 covers of a particular colour?
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    That's a bizarre policy.
    They'll only allow exchanges for the newest 5*s? The ones people are the least likely to have 5 covers of a particular colour?

Speculation on my part, but those that would have that many covers for the newest 5*s are the whale's who they'd like to keep happy.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    That's a bizarre policy.

Speculation on my part, but those that would have that many covers for the newest 5*s are the whale's who they'd like to keep happy.

I speculated the same thing