Shield intercept new rewards?

Lytes420
Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So after daily patch today,I've gotten two intercepts with 500 iso rewards and one with an elite token.almost positive old rewards were 250,1000 and 2000 iso.10,25 and 100 hero pts as well as heroic token and 1 command pt.are these new rewards or have they replaced some I just mentioned.i couldn't find any mention of this anywhere.

Comments

• BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Lytes420 wrote:
    So after daily patch today,I've gotten two intercepts with 500 iso rewards and one with an elite token.almost positive old rewards were 250,1000 and 2000 iso.10,25 and 100 hero pts as well as heroic token and 1 command pt.are these new rewards or have they replaced some I just mentioned.i couldn't find any mention of this anywhere.

I hadn't noticed any changes in ISO, but I just got an Elite token as well.
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Just got the in game pop up.elite tokens are now part of the prizes.no mention of the 500 iso,but I definetly got it twice.oh well,beats 250.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Sure it beats 250 then you realize 1k and 2k are gone.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Steam players still get

I feel sorry for those guys
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Still no update on a equivalent system for Steam players.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember a time when changes like this were communicated in the forum in advance.
    In detail.

Seems like a lifetime ago.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Over christmas the iso rewards for intercepts were doubled. I can't say I've seen any elite tokens.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    And Steam players still get

I feel sorry for those guys

That's not entirely true. We get GIANT FAT NOTICE telling us that intercepts have been changed... even though we don't get them.
    Thanks MPQ.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Basically they just nerfed Heroic Token as SHIELD Intercept reward.. just like the 250 Iso nerfed the 1000 Iso rewards. I was earning between 1-2 Heroic tokens each day from Intercept, now they will be Elite tokens. I guess it's better than the Standard tokens I get from the Daily Rewards
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmmm, I got an elite token. Guessing heric tokens will be severely limited now...typical scale back tactics over something people had no complaints over (except steam users, of course).
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tbh I was buying Vip for the great rewards with no time loss. Slowly getting less and less. I won't renew now until i see an improvement.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    hhnjbkjgngjm.jpg

What is wrong here? I was really thinking that was also for me.

...Yeah I forgot I'm on Steam, no rigth to enjoy Shield intercept rewards. So it's deceiving! Take that out of sight icon_cool.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    howard_icon.png Please use the official thread located here. Thanks! howard_icon.png
This discussion has been closed.