Problem with quake yellow [Devs Aware]

Options
MrBowers
MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
Today I played a match in shield sim with quake/red hulk/and cyclops 4* against Jean 4*/prof x/switch. Scarlet witch was able to cast reality crush but as my quake is at 5 covers and champed I thought it would do 1 damage to my team but it did over 1400 approx to my team. Quake never got stunned with the move so surely there is something wrong there.

Comments

• CprlHicks
    Options
    I ran into the exact same issue just now. I have Quake maxed and yellow at 5 covers -- she should be blocking approximately 3k damage, but Switch did approximately 1400dmg to my team even though she should have done none.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can anyone duplicate this against a team attack that does not stun?
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This happened for me too, today in DP vs MPQ PVE:

- Against the essential Fisk node, KKs green did get her green through
    - in another node the DP whale Ti did get through damage
    - in the black panther node, rage of the panther got through

I seem to get only 800pts damage reduced, rest goes through?!
  • Quality_Op
    Quality_Op Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have also been having problems with Quake's yellow this week. Thought I noticed it not blocking damage a day or two ago, just happened right now for sure. Playing Daily Deadpool The Big Enchilada, a Tommy Gun Countdown tile went off, and I got hit for almost full damage. I checked the Muscle's power description, and the Tommy Gun should have taken 984 dmg from all. 2 threaten strike tiles out for 394 dmg each for a total of 1772 dmg. My Quake is lvl 270 with 5 Yellows and should have protected the team for up to 3394 dmg, so the result should have been 1 dmg to all, but I think I took around 1500 dmg to all, almost the full amount.
  • Vinny The Fish
    Vinny The Fish Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I experienced this yesterday against both Scarlet Witch and Kamala Khan. It appeared as if I was getting some minimal damage reduction, but definitely not the full amount. I wonder if the bug that is making increasing power costs act is if they are 1 cover is also effecting this somehow? If I remember correctly the damage that was reduced for me was around 800 (currently she would reduce damage by 817 at 1 cover). I'll try and reproduce and record it
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This seems to be the case, and is also (anecdotally) affecting BSSM spider-man's passive.
  • alfredfaria
    alfredfaria Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi guys,

Same problem here. I'm getting full damage against any character that have hability to damage all team. Ps: My Quake yellow hability is 5.
  • Vinny The Fish
    Vinny The Fish Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Documented it:
    https://youtu.be/5NdcBsllrsg

I double checked, and it's reducing the damage by 817, which is what my Quake would reduce it by at 1 cover. Hopefully it's tied to the increasing ability costs bug and gets fixed in R118
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey Everyone. While I can't verify whether it has anything to do with the current ability cost issue, the development team's database does contain a bug report regarding Quake not completely reducing damage, so rest assured that they are in fact working on it.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good to know they are working on it, as have had the same thing happen to me 3 times now against different foes