Strike tiles created by passive abilities - Daken, Bullseye

Rick_OShay
Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited January 2017 in MPQ Character Discussion
Definitely a fan of the recent timing change on passive abilities that create strike tiles, they now proc the instant the triggering-event happens. For example, Daken creates strikes immediately after a green match, even before you may get other cascading matches happening in the same turn - a nice potential additional benefit. Yes, sometimes they appear right where the next red match will happen...

So, I was also hoping/expecting this change to apply to 3* Bullseye's black power: Contract Killer. When downing an enemy via match-damage, these strikes are still not added to the board until the turn has ended. Many times a cascade will follow the initial enemy-downing move, and the afore mentioned strikes would be excellent to happen immediately.
The power description does not clarify that it happens at the end of the turn.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suspect the difference is because Pheremone Rage is triggered by the match itself, while Contract Killer is triggered by Bullseye downing an enemy. This isn't always by making a match (works just fine if you down an enemy with either of his actives). Downed enemy triggers just happen at a different time than on-match triggers, I guess.