Character choice not limited. Two Black Widows

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
Doing the DDQ, as you do, and I went with my go-to 1* team of Juggernaut, Black Widow and Storm...because I use Ares, OBW and Storm in 2* land and it's quicker this way.

And yet in the first node is OBW and I wasn't restricted from using BW.

BXHlI0D.png

To double check, I did the 3* Required Character node that had 2* Bullseye, 2* Thor and Bagman. I was able to choose 3* Thor, 3* Spider Man, 3* Bullseye...hell I was even able to choose 2* Thor and 2* Bullseye.

7y7mWkr.png
VETmoqq.png

Now, I'm sure I'm not just being thick here. This wasn't always a thing, right? In fact, in that node the only character that was restricted for me was 4* Captain Falcon....because he was required, natch. But no other character was restricted.

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, another bug. You can run mirror match in Pve as well - none of the dark Avengers are locked out.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    I had the same experience in DDQ - ran 2-star Thor against 2-star Thor without even realizing what I was doing until the enemy Thor dropped Mjolnir's Might on me.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well why the heck are we complaining about this? I'm gonna take my Daken/Blade/Falcon team right over and show Daken who's boss icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Screenshot_20170104_125003.png

icon_lol.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mirror Matches in PVE are kind of funny
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, does that mean I can use Super Black Widow Original to counter Super Grey Suit Widow tomorrow?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can also use TUs of characters on the ai team
    5lpX9oj.jpg?1
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    Well why the heck are we complaining about this? I'm gonna take my Daken/Blade/Falcon team right over and show Daken who's boss icon_e_biggrin.gif

Who's complaining? Not I =)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    This is actually by design! You can check out the removal of character restrictions in certain situations here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=56826